ARRIVING & RESCHEDULING:
* Arriving late for an appointment may require us to shorten the length of the treatment or reschedule so that our other guests are not inconvenienced. Remember that even one missed appointment can greatly affect expected clinical results/goals, and greatly inconvenience our therapists. Please be aware that our therapists have your scheduled time specifically blocked off to accommodate you, and we ask the same courtesy to be extended. There will be a 50% charge for missed or non-rescheduled appointments within 24 hours.
* Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your appointment time to fill out any necessary paperwork, and to begin the relaxation process. If you are running late or need directions, please contact your therapist as soon as possible to notify of your estimated arrival time or to reschedule.
* We encourage that Gift certificates, package(s) and services be used within 12 months.
DURING YOUR VISIT:
* If you are coming from the gym or hot yoga session, please allow for time to shower prior to treatment before coming for your treatment (s).
* Feeling Sick? Due to increased flu-related illness in our communities, if you have symptoms including a cough, fever, sore throat or body aches, please do not come to our facility and give yourself time to rest and recover. This is also showing consideration to the therapists who have to provide the treatments.
* Please silence your cell phone during your visit to ensure uninterrupted tranquility. Kindly step outside if you need to take a phone call to maintain Retreat tranquility.
* Noise level- please keep your voice low while at the Retreat.
* If you’re uncomfortable, you don’t have to undress completely; it’s perfectly okay to wear underwear while having a massage. Draping is ALWAYS required during a service.
* If you are on any medications/ recent surgeries please advise your therapist so we can accommodate pressure and services accordingly to avoid any contraindications.
* For your therapeutic convenience and ours, as well as our guests’- please observe proper personal hygiene prior to all treatments.