Dear Valued Apex Retreat Clients and Students,
As we are sure you are all very well aware, the escalating spread of the Coronavirus globally.
In response to all of this, we want you to know that we are taking extra precautions to ensure that all of our clients, staff and students and all the
visitors to our location, stay healthy.
We have decided to continue operation until further notice for the following reasons:
1. We are not a high-traffic practice. We DO NOT take walk-ins and each of our clients is screened prior to treatments.
2. Many of our clients are also health professionals and they need to be taken care of too, especially in these times of working long shifts to take care of everyone else.
3. Our clients have been booking with us for treatments for years, and we have an established system. They will communicate to us directly prior to treatments if they are feeling under the weather, or not feeling well etc. and we will reschedule at no charge.
As we stay on top of keeping the Apex Retreat clean and sanitized all year round, these are some of the new protocols we have implemented for extra precautions:
Frequent (3 x 4 per day) wiping down of all surfaces with disinfectant solutions made with a high alcohol content and Essential oils Surfaces include:
- All door handles, outside and inside
- Sink faucets, kitchen, and bathroom toilet flusher handle
- Lounge Area -2 spray bottles of sanitizers, and boxes of tissues are always out for daily use.
- 2x daily bathroom cleaning
- Sharing best hygiene practices with our team
- If anyone from our team feels even slightly ill, they will stay home and work remotely.
- Entire building sanitized with lysol at the end of the day
What we are asking of you, our visitors:
- Asking all guest entering the facility to spray down their hands with our alcohol based hand sanitizer.
- If you traveled overseas stay away if you feel sick stay home for at least one week.
- Asking all visitors to reschedule their massage should they feel any symptoms.
- Wash hands frequently.
- Use alcohol based sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Cough and sneeze into a tissue or your elbow or sleeve.
- Immediately discard soiled tissues; don’t leave them hanging around and make sure to clean your hands immediately afterwards.
- Anyone with a cough allergies or not will be asked to leave until well.
Please know we understand how stressful this is, and we are here to support in any and every way we can. 🌻
The Apex Retreat Team